Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

For two friends....

Hello Crazy Daisy!

I haven't seen you in a while. Aren't I a terrible friend? Don't answer that. Did I neglect you? Don't answer that either. Do you still love me? Don't answer that.

Love even when it doesn't seem like it,
Becca Jones

HELLO BLOGGER FRIENDS! I'm actually talking to you now. *laughs* Okay, well two of my friends (Hannah and Kaylin) told me I need to post more.....especially about Marietta. I am taking them up on that, and I thought that actually posting my agreement would be better, because then I can be held to it. So, if I don't post.....yell at me! Okay, I can't actually post a legit one right now because I have to go teach, but I will hopefully get something this weekend. Happy Hannah and Kaylin? *smooch*

Hold me to this.....
Becca

3 comments:

  1. 1. No you're not a terrible friend. 2. Yes you neglected us in the blogging sense. Haha. 3.of course I still love you!!!!
    ...i just felt like answering ;)

    I expect a post soon!!! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. Agreed with Kaylin! I feel so special having a blog about me! Yay! *dances* haha well maybe not so much... lol. Also expecting a post soon too! *hugs also* <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey becca, for some reason my blog doesn't have you listed as a follower anymore. but if you would like to hers the link again: http://themthingsthatgetyouthroughitall.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete