Pages

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Day 2: My crush

Uhmm.....this is dumb. When I think of a crush....I think of being obsessed with someone that doesn't like you and you think they hung the moon, when really they didn't. *has hard time getting oxygen* You barely talk to them, if ever, and you get nervous when you talk to them, and you get all self conscious. *palms sweat* I think of a distance thing where you just like them for infatuation reasons. I do NOT have one of those!

NOW! I know that some people might not agree with me on this subject, and say "That's not what a crush is." And that's cool....it's just my opinion and everyone has their own opinion on it. SO! I'm not gonna do this one, because I don't have one! SO!

I used to have one though and it's so funny. There was this dude that I went to church when I was little. I was probably like seven or something, and he was way older than me. But yeah, I thought he was the one. Stupid seven year old me. But yeah, I barely ever talked to him and got so nervous around him. Weird. O.o

What's even more disturbing....I used to have a crush on Buster Baxter. Yes, Buster Baxter off of the Arthur show. How dumb is that? *can't stop laughing* That is sick! But yeah, that was when I was about 5 or 6. Yes, I was a twisted child.

So, I shall precede to write a short little note to Buster K?

Dear Buster,
You are a gorgeous man! What a perfect......animal. I love you and wish that I could spend more time with you. I think about you and dream about you like EVERY NIGHT! Please remember me and maybe sometime you could drop by. Okay....okay bye.

Love forever and ever,
Becca your beautiful lover

4 comments:

  1. Haha! Oh my.....well, don't feel too bad Becca, I used to have a crush on Johnny Bravo and Jack Skellington. O_o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol Amanda! That's really sick becca! Could you have at least done it to a person?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know who Johnny Bravo was but I just asked Ashley and that. is. hysterical. *laughs* You're so funny!

    And Ashley, I didn't want to write to a person, because I love buster....or loved....did I just say love? I meant loved, past....yeah loved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i had a crush on henry fussy from the old animated charlotte's web. i even wanted to name my sister that if she had been a boy (i got to name my sister =] ). my parents werent sure how to tell me we couldnt name it that; they were just extremely happy she was a girl. lol =]

    ReplyDelete