Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Day seven: Dreams

Okay...I'm not sure what type of "dreams" this is talking about. It could be dreams as in sleeping dreams, or dreams as in goals. I'm gonna write a letter to my goal-type-of-dreams.
But real quick, I had a hilarioius dream last night, but I woke up scared for some reason. It was at my house and we had a TON of people over for something....we were all decorating our house together and having cider and stuff. It was epic...UNTIL! Phillip came out of my room, holding my iguana. And background thing....my iguana is really a butt. So mean. Anyways, I said, "Phillip! Why do you get Poopsy out?" He said, "Cause...." Then he dropped him and was all trying to catch him and Poopsy kept turning around and hissing at Philly. It was really freaking him out so he just let him run away.
So, I took over on trying to catch my iguana. It was running through the kitchen so I was spriting after it and then I looked and saw that it's tail was gone. (Iguana's lose their tail and it hurts them really bad. They can grow them back but it's normally deformed and it gets infected a lot.) SO! I freaked out and said, "Philly! Where is his tail?" And he said, "Uhmm....last time I saw it, it was in your room." Sure enough, I went in my room and his tail was laying on my floor still moving and I freaked out.
Isn't that disturbing but funny? I woke up though and thought that my iguana was gone but there he was sleeping under his log, so I was good. :)
Okay here we go:

Dear Dreams,
I don't really know what you are because I don't have many dreams. I kinda think of my future as all in God's hands. But! I do want to become a nurse, and eventually find the perfect man and get married and have children. The latter is my ultimate dream. Career is only if I end up being single or if my husband needs help with finances. But I want to be at home and raise my kids and homeschool them and teach them in the way they should go. I don't know if that is God's plan for me though. So! Dreams, I need you to listen....GOD is the one who knows where I will be and where I should go. So, you can't get in the way and distract me from what God wants. Allow me to follow God and not base my actions off of you. You feel me?
God's plan for me is better than any plan I could ever even dream up. There will be unexpected twists and turns that I have no control over. It might throw you for a loop, so be ready for that.
You might be a fraud. Have you ever thought of that? You may be a fake thing in my head that will never come to pass, and then you will be unimportant and forever forgotten. Poor, sad little dream. Maybe you should just go away and leave me to following Christ. I want what HE wants.

Your owner,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment