Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A recording of one of my songs. Check it!

Here's my song called, "I'm here." I wrote a while back when I was really struggling in life. God was definitely teaching me some things. One of those things being, "Trust me and stop trying to fix everything. I know the plan that I have a for you. Just let me be God." So, this song is based off of that...just talking about how we need to trust God and know that He promises to be with us and keep us safe. Nothing that has happened to us, hasn't been filtered through His loving hands. He loves us and will do the best for us. What an awesome God we serve!!!

This video is a slide show of pictures with verses that I have found to be encouraging. It's amazing how many times God promises that He will be with us and guard us. But just to apologize up front, sorry if the slides move too fast to where you can't read the verses. I'm OCD about the pictures changing with the music....so yep. Hope you enjoy! Please comment.


9 comments:

  1. Becca! I didn't know you were so talented! I love the song. Its actually what I needed to hear =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is REALLY good Becca! Now, it sounds really familiar. Did you send it to my sister, Taylor once? I really like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to you both! I'm glad you like it.

    And yes, Kiehl, I have sent it to Taylor :) That's probably why you recognized it!

    Pray for me because I'm hoping to actually complete an album. I have around seven songs that I would like to make legit recordings of with drums and bass. So, prayers would be greatly appreciated because I feel like I don't ever have time to work on it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LIKE, LIKE, LIKE, LIKE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this song Becca! Great job! I love you so much! -SJO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Beccs, this is actually my facortie song that you've written. Can't wait to hear your others!!! Love you! Your Sis,

    Carlee

    ReplyDelete
  7. =] I loooooveee this one as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl! I heard this one and the other one you called "SMILE", and they are both FANTASTIC!!! BEAUTIFUL singing from a GORGEOUS girl! :D This is just what I needed now. Thanks for that encouragement <3 I hope you remember me from Camp Marietta Love you beautiful (:
    -Hannah <3 :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, and p.s. You should TOTALLY make a CD! I would love to have a copy if you ever got one made. <3

    ReplyDelete