Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

How well do you know me? Let's find out!

Hey everyone! Check out the new quiz I put together! This is so fun to do. Kinda dumb, but still cool cause it DOES test how well you know your friends. It will surprise you! I just took one about Ashley and got a 50%. Dang, I'm terrible. Anyways, here's a link: http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1103281834328697&a=1&

Also, I'm posting it on my actual blog wall, so you can take it by clicking there also! Have a great one! Love to you all!

7 comments:

  1. Becca I ONLY GOT 50% I SHOULD BE ABLE TO DO BETTER THAN THAT!!!!!!!! *sobs loudly and chokes* DON'T LOOK AT ME!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, that comment made me laugh really hard. You are so cute and I love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lard? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....makes me think of Jonathan P. :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got a 60 the first time! Heck to the yes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Becca,
    You need to follow our blog!!! I am sooo mad at you!!!!! JK
    I love you so much sis!!
    ~Faith

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Keziah: Oh....didn't know you had a new blog. I followed your old one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey sis,
    Thanks for following our blog!!!
    Love you :P
    ~Faith

    ReplyDelete