Pages

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Day Three: My parents

Okay, this one is for my two parents....

Dear Mom and Dad,
Thanks so much for raising me and showing me the ways of Christ. You have always been ready to push me to a higher level in all that I'm doing and always encourage me to do my very best. You both mean so much to me. I'm so thankful.
Mom, a lot has happened in the family, and you have always been so strong and there to talk. I know that we bump heads some, but we always make up easily and you always let me know that you love me. Sorry for all the times that I haven't been respectful or haven't been caring about your feelings. Thank you for never giving up on me and for being supportive of me and what I'm doing. You are the most incredible Mom and I love you very much! I will never forget what you have done and all that you have sacrificed for me. I appreciate you more than you could ever know.
Dad, I love you! I have always been a Daddy's girl huh? Well, I'm starting to stop that now as I grow older but I know I always have a Daddy in you. A lot has gone on and there has been a lot of pain, but I will love you forever and you will always be my Daddy. Thanks for teaching me all the things a girl normally doesn't know. How to fix things, move furniture properly, and how to deal with cars. If it wasn't for you, I would be a wimp. I love working with you and I know that won't change. I'm your "moving buddy" forever :) And I'm your "Becca-loody-sweet-patoody, fresh-and-fruity-your-my-cutey-with-a-big-round-funny-looking-chicken-red-booty," even if it's embarrassing at times. Lol.
You both are incredibly special and I thank God for you as parents and friends. I love you so much!

Love your daughter,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment