Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

Day Four: Sibs

Hey Ashley,
You are the greatest. You constantly make me laugh, and always know the perfect time to give me hug when I need it. I love how we can read each other's minds and translate for each other when Mom and Dad think we are talking a totally different language. You are such a wonderful friend and I can always count on you to stick up for me and be there when I need a shoulder to cry on. You are such a sweetheart and I look up to you. Your love for the Lord is something that I envy and everyday I try to be more and more like you in that way. You are inspiring!
Sorry for all the times that I haven't treated you like I should. Sometimes it's so easy to take you for granted and that's SUCH a big mistake. You are a blessing from Christ and I'm SO happy that Mom and Dad had a surprise child cause without you, I would be.....gosh! What WOULD I be? I would be socially messed up, and I would have NO fun whatsoever, and I would probably be a spoiled brat, but you got that instead. *wink* Just kidding Sissa. No, but for real, I would be so sad without you. God truly has it all planned out because you are the most perfect sibling I could ever have. The only thing I would change about you is.......I would want you to always do my chores and give me the money that you make. *laughs evily* No....actually that would be disfunctional, so nevermind. I wouldn't want you to do that cause that would leave you hanging out to dry. SO! Forget that I said that. *cries* I promise! I didn't mean it! LOL.
Anyways, thanks for everything you have done for me. I love you so much and thank the Lord for you ALL THE TIME. You are so precious! Thanks for all the laughs. You are truly hysterical and I love how we love to laugh around each other. We are gonna live to be old, and with good abs right? *nods* Yea-yah! I LOVE YOU ASHLEY!

Your big sis,
"Betty"

No comments:

Post a Comment