Pages

Saturday, August 14, 2010

TODAY WAS INSANE!

Today we went to the "Do Hard Things" conference at Two Rivers. Alex, Brett, Joshua, and Joel Harris were all there. Joel led the singing, Josh spoke during one of the sessions, and then of course Brett and Alex did all the rest of the speaking! It was so great! Hopefully in the next day or two, I will be posting a big long thing about what we learned, because I just want to share it all with you! It was such a blessing and an eye opener to me in many ways. Hopefully I can relate even just a small fraction of what they were speaking about. I know the effect won't be the same, but the message is still.....sorta....the same, except I'm not that good of a speaker. You know what I'm saying. =) But all this rambling to say.....check this soon, cause I want you to hear about this!

No comments:

Post a Comment