Pages

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Shout out to my amazing Savior!

I haven’t blogged in forever, and for that I am sorry. I have really let some things slack because of all that has been going on with me. My goal is to pick it back up though, so here I go 


I just want to take a moment to brag on God. I just feel so overwhelmed by him, especially lately. I feel as though the Lord has really increased my faith in the last six months. He has repeatedly shown himself to me and it’s so unbelievable that I can barely express it!

I don’t understand how the Maker of the universe can care about someone like me. How could he take the time to invest in a relationship with Becca Jones? I just don’t get it. It’s so amazing though. 1 Peter 5:7 says, “Cast all your cares upon him, because he cares for you.” HE cares about ME. I can tell him all my worries and concerns and he cares about all of those. When I feel like breaking down and crying because everything has gotten so heavy, He cares and will give me exactly what I need. Matthew 6:26 – “Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?” He gives me EVERYTHING that I need.

Life has gotten very thick lately. There has been a lot of pain for the last 5-6 years and I have really struggled through it all, but at the same time, I have complete peace. It’s like the Lord has been literally beside me all the way, showing me that He is in control and that I have no need to fear or fret. He is my Daddy forever and ever. He will protect me. Even if things don’t go the way I thought they would, he has it all planned out and never will let anything happen that I can’t handle. Everything that comes my way has been filtered through my Savior’s hands.

The things that we go through during our life are not there to hurt us or makes us doubt our faith, but to strengthen us and sharpen us. I also believe that it puts us in a place where we can see God’s love in a way that we never have before. “And after you have suffered for a little while, the God of all grace, who has called you to His eternal glory in Christ, will himself restore, confirm, strengthen and establish you.” – 1 Peter 5:10

I’m so happy to say that Jesus Christ, the Alpha and Omega, is my God and Savior. It is the most amazing feeling to know that He cares about me. Just thought I would give a shout out to what he has been showing me lately. Praise the Lord for his faithfulness!

While your checking out blogs, visit Brian and my new blog called "MangoLuv." We would love to have more visitors! http://mangoluvers.blogspot.com Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment